Line Maintenance and Support
Custom Preventative Can-Seaming Line Maintenance and Support
At RSS MACLIN, we offer numerous services to help you ensure peak performance.
Our total line support offerings include preventative maintenance checks, seam checks, and line support.
Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Checks
- Review sub-assembly current conditions
- Inspect change parts and setup
- Part-list generation of sub-assembles scheduled for repair
- Quarterly, semi-annual, and annual machine audits (30 percent more inspection points than O.E.M.)
- Tooling change
- Inventory review
Scheduled Seam Checks
- Evaluate seam trends
- Adjust seams to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Review and add continued learning to the staff
- Tooling and change part evaluation (chucks and rolls, knockout pads, lower chuck plates)
- Evaluate your production line’s V curve to improve steady throughput
- Determine bottlenecking points
- Total package quality assurance
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness
Additional Service Options to Support Your Productivity
We started RSS MACLIN to offer our knowledge base and technical expertise to the can and bottle packaging industry.
Can-Seaming Tools and Parts
In addition to services, RSS MACLIN has developed products that help you stay efficient. All our tools and parts are the result of our decades of experience in the can and bottle packaging industry. We have spent countless hours working to resurrect can–seaming equipment during downtime. This inspired us to develop our reliable, effective products. Combine these tools with our expert training to keep your operations running successfully.
Why Choose RSS MACLIN?
Our partners appreciate the benefits of working with leaders in the packaging industry.
“I wanted to reach out to thank RSS Maclin for the top-notch support. It is rare to find these days. Incorporating service, material, quick-change upgrades, and SOPs is next level in our industry. Keep up the great work. I look forward to continuing our relationship.”
‐William Mayfield, Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast‐
If you’re interested in having the support of an expert, contact RSS MACLIN.